- Product Type: blockprint saree
- Fabrics: Half Silk
- Color: Multi
- Length: 12 Hat [Bohor 2.5 Hat]
- Saree without Blouse
- Gender: women
- work: Hand printed blockprint saree
- Half Silk block print saree
- Main Material: Half Silk saree, is a very common dress in this subcontinental area like Bangladesh. This saree is made of silk fabrics and also including a matching men Panjabi . It is also extremely versatile as it can be successfully incorporated into any look. It is one of the most popular wears for different festivals and weddings occasion. Women look very gorgeous in colorful saree, and so they love to wear and have luxurious and colorful saree for different social and cultural functions. It will keep you looking and feeling good all day long. The young lady to an elderly person every woman is fascinated about saree just because of our culture.
After reigning supreme for a few years, ruffle sarees and sequinned numbers may not be the trendiest option today: it’s the hand-painted sarees that are stealing the spotlight.Fresh floral prints on organza sarees remain a favourite among celebrities and influencers alike. Check out these online stores if you are looking for something similar.
- click here
- click here